FrillFreePhones.com is part of AbleComm, Inc., a family-owned business based in Milford, Connecticut, about 60 miles northeast of New York City.
Strange but true:
Panasonic phones to Panasonic, Lucent wire to Lucent, and we sent a
phone system that was made in Japan, to a customer in Japan.
- We've been in business since 1977, and are known for good advice, good prices and great phones.
- Our customers range from homeowners and entrepreneurs to
major corporations, government agencies and the military.
- We ship worldwide. "Ground" shipping is free for most products -- to all 50 states.
- No sales tax is collected unless you are in Connecticut.
- We accept major credit cards with secure online ordering,
or you can call us toll-free at 1.888.225.3999.
- We accept purchase orders from most government agencies
and educational institutions.
- We're open from 9am until 6pm, Eastern Time, Monday though Thursday. We close at 5 on Friday.
- We provide a huge variety of telecommunications
equipment, from more than a dozen websites.
For information about shipping charges, taxes and company policies,
please click on "doing business with us" at your left.
FrillFreePhones boss Michael with his first phone, a Western Electric 300. Photo
by Bud Marcus.
||Here's what Michael looked like in 2008, with less hair and a slightly newer Western
Electric 500. Photo by Cloe
Poisson, Hartford Courant. Copyright © 2008.