returns - replacements - refunds
If you are unsure about what you are ordering, please talk to us before ordering. We want you to buy the right thing.
- If you cancel a credit card order after we have submitted the sale with our point-of-sale terminal, before it is shipped, there will be a 10% administrative fee (minimum $10).
- If you cancel before we submit the sale, there is no fee. If you change your mind about an order, call us quickly at 1.888.225.3999.
- If you cancel, return or refuse an item that has been shipped, there will be a
10% restocking fee (minimum $10). There is no fee for returning or refusing an item that we shipped in error, or for returning a defective item. Returns must be sent to us within 14 days of receipt. Call us for a Return Authorization Number.
- Shipping charges are not refundable, except for items sent in error.
- If you return something in less-than-perfect condition, additional fees will apply.
All new products are guaranteed by their manufacturers. Any item found to be defective within two weeks of receipt, may be exchanged through us, or returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty.
The warranties on non-new products are stated in the product descriptions.
- After two weeks, all repairs or replacements for new items are handled directly by the manufacturer. If you have any trouble getting service from a manufacturer, we will do our best to help you receive a satisfactory solution.
Contact us for information on repairs on non-new items.
The vast majority of trouble is caused by someone doing something wrong, not by a defect. Please call us before returning anything.
- We may be able to provide advance replacements of defective items. To get an advance replacement, we
will charge your credit card account for the price of the replacement, and cancel the charge when the original item is returned.